Soap photo shame fest

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm assuming if its something that was allowed on tv it wouldn't be so bad to be deleted off the forum? How about you pm me the photo, I've never seen GoT and I'm desperate to see the photo now!!

Annddd... Thanks TEG, now I know what I'll probably be doing for the next hour..

Network tv, maybe. Cable? I wouldn't bet the farm. Anything and everything goes on cable.

Oh no, I have the boxed set of DVDs. It's draw your curtains and watch while the kids are at school bad.

Cable schmable. I have banjo music and tank water where I'm living. Cable TV's for them fancy folk.

Oh no, I have the boxed set of DVDs. It's draw your curtains and watch while the kids are at school bad.

Cable schmable. I have banjo music and tank water where I'm living. Cable TV's for them fancy folk.

I don't have tank water but I make my own banjo music.

Last edited:
I think I lived down the road from you .. I was in the one room cabin without running water, cable, power or porcelain for about 10 years.

Were we neighbours? I've upgraded now days and have council rubbish pick up and town sewerage. We used to be so far off the grid the rubbish truck didn't come to us. Had to take everything to the tip. Nasty. That place also had a home waste system *shudders*. Still can't get takeaway delivery :(.

I do get roos in my yard though and there's this one random goat I call Tim that roams around. No reason. He just looks like a Tim. OK shutting up.

Were we neighbours?

Sort of .. more like brothers from another mother I'd say.

I had no trash pick up either and took my trash to the local "dump". My visitors were not roos or goats but moose, black bears and the odd weasel. I suspect your "home waste system" was similar to my "out house" (some day I'll share the story about the time a black bear stole the seat).

So yah .. neighbours all right .. about 14,000 km down the road, LOL!

So who's making Spartacus soap???

Oh man, once you live somewhere with takeout delivery there's no going back.... I've been ruined.

The scream of an elk got me curious. I mean, not something I hear everyday around here. I did a YouTube search and I think I have a new favourite animal. Is it something like this?[ame]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6668cf364e/elk-screams-like-a-little-girl[/ame]

Pretty funny, but its no screaming sheep.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU[/ame]

yep, thats an elk scream. Imagine while you are hunting, or even just hiking and stumble across a bull. He screams, and it is so ominous and exhilarating it gives you the chills. Then when you see how close he is, and you are just hiking, you want to scream like a little girl. :)

Latest posts

Back