Hello, hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TandCC

Reaction score
By nature I am a lurker, so for me to do an intro thread...it can only mean...I am impressed with you all! What a wealth of information you have and share!

I am a South Dakota Goat farmer (and sometimes whisperer) and have been making soap for about 7 years. Cream soaps are a favorite.

My battle is age (I miss doing those midnight soaping sessions) and my challenge this year is doing a major rebranding with a much better defined customer (which scares me)

Thank you all for what you bring to SMF!

I am a South Dakota Goat farmer (and sometimes whisperer) and have been making soap for about 7 years.
Oh yeah? And just what is it you say to them? 'Baaaaad' goatie? LOL
My battle is age (I miss doing those midnight soaping sessions) and my challenge this year is doing a major rebranding with a much better defined customer (which scares me)
Oh I hear that! Growing old isn't for sissies, as they say. Good luck with the rebranding. Don't worry about being scared of a "much better defined customer" -- my understanding is that they are people -- just like you and me -- well, on second thought, I'm more "well-rounded" than "well defined"!

icon_yawn.gif
It's past my bedtime. I'm getting silly. I'll go now. Welcome. And enjoy...

Hello! :bunny:
Branding is a tough ongoing course...! And "much better defined customer base " you mean as in age group, income, etc.? I think it's hard to define it. And trying to appeal to the crowd you desired is a challenge. Good luck with that! I'm learning, too!! ;)

Latest posts

Back