~*~ SMF November 2017 Challenge - 1920's Themed Soap! ~*~
~ November 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Classifieds Forum > Shopping Recommendations > Wholesale Supplies Plus End of Year Sale

Old 12-27-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
Aline
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 216 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 241

Default Wholesale Supplies Plus End of Year Sale

Haven't seen this advertised yet. Anybody hear about it? I've got my shopping cart loaded up and ready to go....!

Old 12-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #2
Susie
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7859 Times on 4327 Posts
Likes Given: 16492

They did a Black Friday Sale. I hope, for your sake, that they do something now.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”― Mark Twain

Old 12-27-2016, 02:30 PM   #3
CTAnton

Liked 462 Times on 259 Posts
Likes Given: 600

the Black Friday sale was only for fragrances...today is a 25% off flash sale on melt and pour bases...I wouldn't be surprised they do another sale after this one...
Susie Likes This 
Old 12-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #4
Aline

Yes, I saw the black friday sale. Unfortunately I did not have the funds to order at that time. Been waiting all year to order fragrances !!

They used to have a list of upcoming sales but I don't see it now. Always thought that was not really in their best interests...

Old 12-27-2016, 08:47 PM   #5
The Efficacious Gentleman

Liked 8296 Times on 3969 Posts
Likes Given: 3822

I think maybe this section of the forum should be renamed to "member's websites & selling online" - this section was not intended for talking about soaping suppliers having sales, rather for members who sell to talk about their websites and how to increase their online sales. But the "online sales" seems to stand out

Old 12-28-2016, 12:19 AM   #6
CTAnton

Liked 462 Times on 259 Posts
Likes Given: 600

I think maybe this section of the forum should be renamed to "member's websites & selling online" - this section was not intended for talking about soaping suppliers having sales, rather for members who sell to talk about their websites and how to increase their online sales. But the "online sales" seems to stand out......
all well and good Craig...so where would you like this information to find itself....?

Old 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM   #7
Hazel

Liked 1809 Times on 1223 Posts
Likes Given: 2032

Shopping Recommendations section. I thought there used to be a sticky for sales. Maybe one could be stuck to make it easy for people to add sales and to make it easy for people to find the info.

eta: You can sign up for flash sale emails. http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/coupons.aspx

Last edited by Hazel; 12-28-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: add WSP link
People Like This 
Old 12-28-2016, 07:23 AM   #8
Aline

I confess, I was tired and didn't read carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Efficacious Gentleman View Post
I think maybe this section of the forum should be renamed to "member's websites & selling online" - this section was not intended for talking about soaping suppliers having sales, rather for members who sell to talk about their websites and how to increase their online sales. But the "online sales" seems to stand out

Old 12-28-2016, 08:37 AM   #9
The Efficacious Gentleman

Liked 8296 Times on 3969 Posts
Likes Given: 3822

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAnton View Post

all well and good Craig...so where would you like this information to find itself....?

As Hazel said - there is a section where members who are looking to buy something should post. This entire part of the forum is for members to talk about various parts of running their own B&B business
Hazel Likes This 
Old 12-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #10
Susie
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7859 Times on 4327 Posts
Likes Given: 16492

It would be lovely if we could have a dedicated place for soaping supplies sales. I have saved a lot of money thanks to the wonderful members of this forum, and if I ever happen to be the first person to find a sale, I would probably make the same assumption and put it where Aline did.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”― Mark Twain
People Like This