Zombie wash soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linedog

Reaction score
Our son was home on leave and we were at a gun store, and looking at all the Zombie ammo got me to thinking. We started batting around the idea of a neon green zombie soap. We just can't decide on a scent, any ideas?

There is this scent called "Dirt" yes..."Dirt" from WSP and it has really good reviews. I love everything horror and when I thought of Zombie I thought of a Zombie coming out of the ground, so I thought Dirt scent. I honestly never smelled this scent but I heard good things about it. 42 Reviews all 5 stars!

Oh geez. Can't use an FO that evokes the smell of Zombies unless you want it to be a novelty soap that won't get used.

If you want a scent that matches the color, I agree with lime or you could use something like Aloe or ALoe and cucumber. That sounds a little weanie for a zombie soap though- aloe.

I would consider going with something along the neon line. Bright smack in the face green should have a bit of a smack in the face fragrance. That's a bit more subjective for you but for me, a sharp ginger smell comes to mind. Ginger Lime or one of those Ginger combo's can be pretty zingy. So can Gingerale, as long as it's not sweet. Or maybe the FO that smells like those burny cinnamon Red Hots? Or Orange Chili Pepper, but heavier on the chili?

Or you can go earthy, evoking rising from the grave. Won't be as appealing for use for some, but it depends on what you want. Something patchouli based? A mix of grass FO and dirt FO to smell like the earth?

It will be interesting to hear other ideas too. Zombie soap FO. That's a tough one.

Ha! Jaccart and I were psychically connected.

PS.I have a very large bottle of WSP's Dirt FO if you'd like a sample to try for your zombie soap. PM me if you'd like me to send you some.

Last edited:
Yes my "Tropical Sugar"! I think you have a knack for this especially since you havent even smelled that FO (she helped me name my soap) Lol... you have a good point Newbie. I would buy some dirt smelling Zombie soap but Im odd. You want to appeal to the masses I do agree, so maybe Dirt isn't a good choice.

Last edited:
I still think the earthy, dirt smell is good idea. May not appeal to the masses but we're talking about people who are interested in buying Zombie Soap! They would get it. And heck, maybe Dirt DOES appeal to the masses given the reviews. I make it sometimes for my BIL, who thinks it helps to wash with before he goes hunting and he loves the scent.

Me and the other half were thinking of doing some zombies. Wal-mart has some really good molds from the walking dead. (Just incase you wanted a mold!)

LOL I need to make some for my husband. He'd get such a kick outta it. The dirt FO or even the grass FO sounds perfect. Maybe I'll color mine black and orange and use them for Halloween soaps too.

Fresh Cut Grass and Dirt from WSP are both nice and pretty dead on. I use Dirt in one of my gardener bars and people seem to love it.

I make a zombie soap with a combination of mint essential oils, and it is one of my regular sellers. The mint would work with the neon green too, IMHO.

My son likes the dirt idea but I'm leaning towards the tomato basil!

Latest posts

Back