ZNSC 'sunset over the mountains' ombre

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meepocow

Reaction score
Feeling rather proud of this one. I used Zany's no-slime castile recipe, with 85%OO/10%CO/5%CastO. Then split the batch 25/75 TD/Rose kaolin clay, and did an angled ombre pour by slowly diluting my white with pink. I remembered to do the tappa tappa with each layer, and also to gradually decline the mold using my very technical stacked tea towels lol. Scent is EOCalc's 'herbal citrus' EO blend.

1666890724938.png
1666890750927.png

And here they are all stamped and gorgeous!!

1666890780839.png

Wow. You are just scrambling straight up that learning curve! Well done. The 'like' feature isn't working tonight but it's a wow for me!
"The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards." 🥰 Thank you, Zing!

:) It's just so inspiring to think that something as utilitarian as soap could be luxurious and beautiful. It makes for a bit of 'everyday luxury.' As a busy mama of two, I need some of that!

"The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards." 🥰 Thank you, Zing!

:) It's just so inspiring to think that something as utilitarian as soap could be luxurious and beautiful. It makes for a bit of 'everyday luxury.' As a busy mama of two, I need some of that!
Right??!! It's a simple pleasure to wash my hands. When Mrs. Zing had COVID and I was obsessively washing my hands, I actually looked forward to it. And I love watching the swirls change in the shower. I'm a cheap date, I guess.

Latest posts

Back