ZNSC I love it.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve only made five cp soaps. All different recipes. But this one is great. I love it. I can’t say enough good things about it. Thank you @Zany_in_CO . It is beautiful soap. You made me successful. lol Success = It worked like the instructions said it would if I followed them correctly. And the most important! My dad used it and loved it. He used the whole bar. We both love it. His usual response to my soap was, “That stuff made me itch!” lol but ZNSC he said, “That’s pretty good soap.” From him that’s high praise. lol but of course I waited too late to make more. I only have a sliver left in the shower. I have a question though. I got my faux sea water out of the fridge and there’s stuff in the bottom of my jar. Nothing I didn’t add at the beginning of my recipe But… Do I shake it up and use it or do I let it settle and then use? Or do I pour it through a sieve? Thank you Zany for all the instructions and experience you share. I really do appreciate it. Really I appreciate all the contributions on this site. I can read a book for instruction and I can watch videos. But here a lot of people share their experiences. That really helps a lot with learning.

Attachments

• D82F87F2-893F-471F-BC0E-2490FDED4013.jpeg
    D82F87F2-893F-471F-BC0E-2490FDED4013.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • D4E6023F-E744-49BF-A95A-F45F8E734324.jpeg
    D4E6023F-E744-49BF-A95A-F45F8E734324.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Thank you @Zany_in_CO .
You're welcome.
I got my faux sea water out of the fridge and there’s stuff in the bottom of my jar. Nothing I didn’t add at the beginning of my recipe But… Do I shake it up and use it or do I let it settle and then use? Or do I pour it through a sieve?
The particulates have settled out. It shouldn't do that. Nuke it in the microwave at 50% power for 5 minutes or until it reaches the boiling point. Remove and stir until totally dissolved. If the water has a tinge of yellow, give it a 30-second shot to clear it. Allow it to cool to room temp. Use your best judgment. If that doesn't work, I would make a fresh batch. :thumbs: :)

Back