Zany's Cigar Band Template

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
1619722820286.png

3 bands fit on 8 1/2" X 11"
110# white card stock paper
landscape mode
Easy peasy and cheap to make. The light dotted lines are fold lines. Once made, they fit my bars exactly with the ends left open for sniffing.

Last edited:
My pleasure, @Carly B. I use a thin line of Elmer's Glue along the edge of the top one to hold them together. If the bars shrink a little while in storage it's fairly easy to take it apart and snug it up to the soap. :thumbs:

what program would I use for your template?
I honestly don't know. :smallshrug:
The program I used, "Apple Works", is no longer being supported by Apple and I have yet to learn the Pages graphics program that came with my new iMac. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about such things will drop in with an answer. :)

The program I used, "Apple Works", is no longer being supported by Apple and I have yet to learn the Pages graphics program that came with my new iMac. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about such things will drop in with an answer. :)
Maybe I can figure out something on Avery 👍🏼. I'm so not computer literate. Thx 🤗💫

Hi Zany, I am attaching a file that should help you convert the AppleWorks file to Pages. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• converting_appleworks_to_pages.pdf
    220.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back