Zany's Cigar Band Template

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
My pleasure, @Carly B. I use a thin line of Elmer's Glue along the edge of the top one to hold them together. If the bars shrink a little while in storage it's fairly easy to take it apart and snug it up to the soap. :thumbs:

Peachy Clean Soap

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know. :smallshrug:
The program I used, "Apple Works", is no longer being supported by Apple and I have yet to learn the Pages graphics program that came with my new iMac. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about such things will drop in with an answer. :)
Maybe I can figure out something on Avery 👍🏼. I'm so not computer literate. Thx 🤗💫

Tara_H

Mad scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At a quick glance it looks like it should be fine with anything that supports images. Even MS Paint should do the job! Or if you want to be a bit more fancy I'm a big fan of GIMP, which is free, pretty full-featured, and actively being developed.

PKappy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know. :smallshrug:
The program I used, "Apple Works", is no longer being supported by Apple and I have yet to learn the Pages graphics program that came with my new iMac. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about such things will drop in with an answer. :)
Hi Zany, I am attaching a file that should help you convert the AppleWorks file to Pages. Hope it helps!

Attachments