Yummy Sugar Cookies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had to share pics of some of my daughter's sugar cookies. She sent us a big box of cookies today. She made dad Peanut butter sugar cookies and made me pina Colada sugar cookies. Not only are they gorgeous they are delicious. This is the type of work she put into her M&P soaps when she was making soaps.
20200716_192515[1].jpg

My husband and I have been doing so well not eating sweets since last Christmas and now she sends more cookies. Christmas was our last cookies. The peanut butter ones are pretty amazing made with peanut butter powder. These are not momma's sugar cookies. :D She was going to take the necessary classes for starting up a home baking business when Covid hit. Being home all the time since she cannot drive due to health issues she has to have something to keep her busy.

I am sure you notice she seals every cookie. She also has ADD along with her epilepsy and rheumatoid arthritis. She cleans and sanitizes her counters then she lays down butcher paper and wipes down the butcher paper before she starts baking or cooking. When I was there once I caught her going over to wash the paper again and stopped her.

Those are awesome. I only decorate cookies at Christmas these days. I did Cakes and cookies for about 9 years as a side business. I hope she gets her home business going. I'm sure she'll do great. There's a market for it for sure.

Those are awesome. I only decorate cookies at Christmas these days. I did Cakes and cookies for about 9 years as a side business. I hope she gets her home business going. I'm sure she'll do great. There's a market for it for sure.
I remember you mentioning you did cakes and cookies. Her SIL that she has never gotten along with and that is putting it mildly lives in the same town gave her quite a compliment. My daughter sent over cookies and Mindy told her she needs to open up a shop in their small town. She mentioned they only have one girl that makes similar cookies that only do not taste good they are nowhere as pretty. This is a huge compliment from the SIL. Her SIL has 12-16 kids at any given time. She has12 kids which are a mix of her and adoptees then she takes in fosters, so they can go through a lot of cookies! It is a good outlet for my daughter's cookies.

Latest posts

Back