Youtube.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernEssence

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj-n13-Bdls"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj-n13-Bdls[/ame]

This is a video I spent hours on today. Enjoy! :D

Very Nice Job. Just got me High speed internet today (cable verses dail-up) And what a great way to start... with your very fine soap video!

This is a great video! I know they can be such a PAIN to make Do you use it for your web site?...heehee the song is my ringback tone... :lol:

Job well done! The video showcased your soaps as homecrafted, in touch with nature, and made from natural ingredients. Good luck with your business venture! Beautiful nature scenes, too!

Very nice video- calming and inspiring at the same time

I hope you usually wear gloves when making soap and just left them off for the video :)

soapgardener said:
Very nice video- calming and inspiring at the same time

I hope you usually wear gloves when making soap and just left them off for the video :)

Nope! I've been making soap since 2005 and I make about 200 bars a week, every time I'm barefoot and barehanded. I've never been burned, but never say never right. :wink:

Wow I'm impressed! I always get raw soap all over everywhere.... I do HP so I'm doing a lot of stirring as the soap goes through different stages. After I glop the soap into a mold I have to use my (gloved) hands to press it down to get all of the wrinkles / airbubble out.

Kudos once again!

soapgardener said:
I always get raw soap all over everywhere.... I do HP so I'm doing a lot of stirring as the soap goes through different stages.

I do get burned almost everytime I do CP...Have I learned? Nope. I hate wearing glove because I can't feel when they get oily and I have dropped two pounds of oils before because I couldn't feel that there was oil on my glove...I just keep A LOT of Vinegar next to me at all times and work VERY close to the sink....but you SHOULD always wear gloves... :D

Back