You're addicted to CP when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a part of your kitchen is sectioned off as "no food shall enter here" because you don't want to risk contamination.
Oh, not of the food not mind you... but of your soaping equipment :lol:

When you think you spend ~20 hours a week on soapy things. But, your significant other informs you: "You do this more than full time, you never take a day off..."

When you foist off the unsellable end cuts to the house painter, cabbies, the local bartender--they must be smelled and used!

When your friends know that you're not picking up the phone or answering texts because you're running the stick blender, watching for trace and calculating colorants and DON'T CALL ME WHEN I'M SOAPING.

I have a group of friends who are too broke to afford hand made soaps, so they get all the odd stuff that I cannot sell and choose to not use myself.

When you have too many oils/fats and EO's in the fridge and your husband is moaning there isn't enough room for the food. You promise faithfullly to use them all up, but become get stuck because you can't run out of essential soaping oils, so you just have to order more!

Every morning checking this forum is part of your daily routine. And, you can't go one day without learning something new that can apply to soap.

Forgot about Facebook because I wake up to forums, blogs, and YouTube videos on soap making. So much to learn yet so interesting. Can't get enough!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back