Your ugliest rebatch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty. E for effort. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1404181407.806829.jpg uber sticky. Didn't realize Pennsy only sold Everclear in 155 proof instead if the proper 190 proof I needed. I think that's the base of my issues.

Oh dear god I may have a new contestant. Going to assume my colorant is the issue here because it is supposed to be neon berry purple. Glad this batch is going off to Clean the World. I present New Year's Day regrets ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420313204.722710.jpg

That is one funky hot mess of color. You might be surprised by it once cut though. I have some horrible rebatches, most look like chunky mud but one came out like concrete. Suppose I could get pictures some time.

LOL Liz. That's what I did, too. I took a photo but can't find what hubby did with the cord to download. As usual, the photo does not do it justice. It is much uglier than it appears. ;)

Challenge accepted! To be fair, these were not rebatches of my own soaps. They were CP scraps from soaps I had around. I wanted to try rebatching to rescue them before I did CP for the first time. The green globs of greasy grimy gopher guts are scented with green tea. The hard-as-a-rock concrete chips with squirrel turds (dried rosebuds) on top are rose scented.

20150104_150811.jpg

The first pic is of the original soap, not sure which looks worse, the rebatch looks like Spam.:?

that spam soap would actually make nice embeds.
grab some small heart shaped cookie cutters or something
if the embed is not too big, it probably wont look like meat.

Latest posts

Back