Your critique?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mball

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Mike and I need your help! I am in great need of some feedback on my ebook on Making Bubble Bath and other bath related products for fun or profit.
I would like to give a copy of my ebook to anyone who is willing to offer a critique on it and, if you deem it worthy, a testimonial with a picture so that I can raise credibility for my book. Since I am starting out, have only been online for about a week, and haven't sold any copies of my book yet, I don't have many testimonials and would love to get some. If you don't think it's worth giving a testimonial, that's fine too, just let me know how I can improve it.
Just send me an email at [email protected] or post a reply here and I will get you a copy asap.

Warm regards,
Mike :D

There are lots of excellent bubble bath recipes here. Why would someone pay for an e-book when they can find the info and recipes for free? I took a look at your website. Why would you need affiliates?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but where did you find these recipes? Are these your own or did you find them on the net?

Critiques

Thanks for the questions.

The book is about making bubble bath, bath bombs, bath oils, bath salts, bath soaks and putting it all together for fun or profit.

Some of the recipes are from the web and some are my own. And yes, like most information products, you can find most of this on the web after spending much time doing research. The thought was that here it is presented in one concise package for one to learn.

Thanks again for the questions. If you have any more, please don't hesitate to ask!

Warm regards,
Mike

Hello,

Thanks so much for the question.

Yes, I can. I have tried them all myself before putting them in my book.

Regards,
Mike

Mike,

That's very exciting for you. I'd be happy to take a look and give you feedback. I'm not an expert on the chemistry aspect, but I'm a good writer and editor, so I can give you feedback in that regard. I sent you an email just now, so you can reply.

Kat

Latest posts

Back