Young living thieves soap bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I can't believe the worth of young living thieves soap bar ( 3.45 oz ) is $13.49.

I have a hard time paying $5-8 for a bar unless I know someone worked hard to develop their craft. Now if that soap cleared my skin up and smoothed it out while making me pretty, I'd consider paying that.

Looks like a pretty miserable soap from the ingredient listing. Palm & Coconut first on the list followed by the liquids then OO. Plus all the skin irritating eo with Clove, Lemon peel oil and cinnamon the first 3 EO's listed. Not something I would pay $5 for let alone $13.49

Me too why I will pay $13 for a bar of soap meanwhile I can make my own for a little bit more but I can have 8 to 10 bars. But according to them their EO is therapeutic grade.

$120 dollars for a soap that works no differently from soap? Is that soap gonna draw me and my daughter a bath for the duration of it's life, spoon feed us chocolate ice cream with sprinkles when we take our baths, make sure my daughter doesn't splash water everywhere, and give me suggestions on which wine to drink after the bath? A mani/pedi + a foot massage would be part of the deal if I bought this.

Back