Young living thieves soap bar

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

biarine

Reaction score
I can't believe the worth of young living thieves soap bar ( 3.45 oz ) is $13.49.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time paying $5-8 for a bar unless I know someone worked hard to develop their craft. Now if that soap cleared my skin up and smoothed it out while making me pretty, I'd consider paying that.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty miserable soap from the ingredient listing. Palm & Coconut first on the list followed by the liquids then OO. Plus all the skin irritating eo with Clove, Lemon peel oil and cinnamon the first 3 EO's listed. Not something I would pay $5 for let alone $13.49

biarine

Reaction score
Me too why I will pay $13 for a bar of soap meanwhile I can make my own for a little bit more but I can have 8 to 10 bars. But according to them their EO is therapeutic grade.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$120 dollars for a soap that works no differently from soap? Is that soap gonna draw me and my daughter a bath for the duration of it's life, spoon feed us chocolate ice cream with sprinkles when we take our baths, make sure my daughter doesn't splash water everywhere, and give me suggestions on which wine to drink after the bath? A mani/pedi + a foot massage would be part of the deal if I bought this.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shock: Holy moly - a buck per gram, or 30 per ounce! It seems that someone besides us finally thinks soap is as good as gold!
Can you imagine there being gold in that soap? :lol

Latest posts