You know you're bored when....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapAddict415

Reaction score
You're hiding in the bathroom at work and starting threads on the soap forum because you've run out of work to do lol. I've been walking around the shop trying to look busy for the last hour.

Sums up my workload for the last 6 months! despite numerous conversations with my boss, I don't have enough to do now that I have the design tools working properly. I don't even try to hide SMF on my screen...

I have lots and lots of work if anyone wants some......
I should've come over. Instead I got the chance to cover a machine for a molder who had a doc appt. Another molder's machine went down so he came to take over the 1 I was on and as I was leaving, I dropped my phone and cracked my screen. It's being held together now with packing tape [emoji20].

I should've come over. Instead I got the chance to cover a machine for a molder who had a doc appt. Another molder's machine went down so he came to take over the 1 I was on and as I was leaving, I dropped my phone and cracked my screen. It's being held together now with packing tape [emoji20].
I don't think you live far from me either.. :)

Latest posts

Back