You know you're addicted when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparrny

Reaction score
You move towels out of the bathroom to make room for curing soaps...
(I'm not even posting the pics of my bedroom :shock:)

008.jpg

007.jpg

How pretty! There must be a lot of visiting, patting, and sniffing going on :)

I have too many to do this now, most are packed up in baseball card boxes. I really kind of miss seeing them every day, though.

See, I'm lucky that my housemate moved out because his room has turned into the soap room. There are a whole bunch of built-in shelves that I can use for curing.

Also, I have a major crush on that green feathery soap.

Also, I have a major crush on that green feathery soap.
Thanks, about half of them are headed to the food bank as rejects, the black and green and the black multicolored failed swirl (ricing disaster) as well as the round bars that were supposed to look like coffee beans, but instead look like puffed wheat. And the stacks of loofa disasters...yep they are goin too..
I want to see other people's pics! I need to feel not so...disturbed....:shock:

Thanks, about half of them are headed to the food bank as rejects, the black and green and the black multicolored failed swirl (ricing disaster) as well as the round bars that were supposed to look like coffee beans, but instead look like puffed wheat. And the stacks of loofa disasters...yep they are goin too..

I'm new at this and not planning on ever selling, so my bars are ugly and utilitarian and don't even smell pretty. Your shelves look like a high-end spa display.

I'm new at this and not planning on ever selling, so my bars are ugly and utilitarian and don't even smell pretty. Your shelves look like a high-end spa display.
(blushing)
I don't sell, these are for friends, family and co workers for the holidays...since they have to cure I'm on a soap making binge to get them all done.
IMHO, there is no such thing as an ugly soap...utilitarian is a good way to put it. If it does the job, it wins...

Hahahahaha just look at my supreme pizza soap and you will feel much better about yours :)

Back