You know you're addicted to soapmaking when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get well soon!!!

you know you're addicted to soaping when the stores run out of reasonably priced coconut oil, that you decide to make your own. only to have your bf tell you the oil you make is too good for soap and ban you from using it for soaping purposes. then you pout...and scheme the best way to find reasonably priced coconut oil on the island so you can finally do one more batch of soap in time for Christmas.....

My pinterest has been taken over by soap topics for quite a while now, I REALLY need to go shop goodwill, it's been years since I made pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread, but I've made 2 batches of pumpkin soap this month... lol

You are making pumpkin pie and you drizzle the last of the filling across the pie in a swirly pattern and are disappointed is wasn't at thick enough trace to show up.

You can pipe soap cupcakes beautifully but frosting on real cupcakes still looks like poo swirls.

When your kids start asking "are you making soap?" instead of "can I have a snack?" when they see you in the kitchen.

You wonder if you can fix the crack in your maple-pumpkin cheese cake for thanksgiving with mp soap.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1385624642.632739.jpg

I'm lol-ing so much reading the responses..

I know i'm addicted when i'm browsing the baking shop online and just wanna put every single **** silicone molds in to my cart

And no, it aint for baking... It's for soaping

You know you're addicted if instead of going to bed when you're tired you just have to look up one more soaping topic...and then another and another and another!

Hope you're feeling better, Grayceworks, and will be home soaping soon!

Hope you're out of there soon and can spend your down time soaping (but remember the mask). I can't wait for my daughter to move her stuff, that'll give me more room. Is that addiction?

You wonder if you can fix the crack in your maple-pumpkin cheese cake for thanksgiving with mp soap.
View attachment 4679

Maple-whipped cream topping or maple-caramel topping -- either one with walnuts or pecans. Same concept, right? Fill it in with more good stuff? Fix ya right up. :)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-thornton/pumpkin-maple-pecan-cheesecake-recipe2/index.html

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/moist-maple-pumpkin-cheesecake

mmmm. Now I want pumpkin cheesecake!

I'm lol-ing so much reading the responses..

I know i'm addicted when i'm browsing the baking shop online and just wanna put every single **** silicone molds in to my cart

And no, it aint for baking... It's for soaping

My amazon wishlist section contains 5 separate lists related to soaping, and one of those is dedicated solely to the cute or interesting molds I found and want to think about getting -- even if I know I don't NEED them lol

Latest posts

Back