you know your addicted to making soap when.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to laugh....the other day I got carded at wally world for buying wine. Of course once she saw my card she was like "oh you are WAY over 40" yeah, thanks a lot. Anyways, I thought it was funny because I wasn't even buying the wine to drink, it was for soap.....lol!

I haven't been carded in YEARS
:mad::mad::mad:

But the checker at Sam's is getting pretty suspicious about all the olive oil I buy every time I shop there. Maybe she thinks I'm one of the prepper people like that tv show???? :shh:

Oh, you can't buy any alcohol in Indiana without getting carded, they have to punch in your DOB into the computer before they will ring you up. I always feel bad because I manage to get the 18-20 year olds at the check out who have to call for someone else to punch it in for them.

...when your freezer is so full of goat's milk, oat milk, coconut milk and beer ice cubes that there is no room for food.

(Actually there is a method in my madness, as I have been after DH for several months to get the chest freezer I want. He loves to smoke meats, but until he had no room for his meats, he wasn't interested. He is on the trail of a new freezer now!)

When you make a little extra toss on the floor-because it cleaned it so nicely last time you spilled some.

Back