you know your addicted to making soap when.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one will be on my right shoulder blade
pheonix.jpg

And this one will be wrapped around my left ankle as a charm anklet. The chain is there just to show what I wanted. All the charms have a special connection for me.
tattoo2.jpg

When everyone else complains about all the snow/rain, and you are thinking about all the free soft water you are collecting to make soap with!

My bucket is outside getting some "spring rain" for soaping :)

When everyone else complains about all the snow/rain, and you are thinking about all the free soft water you are collecting to make soap with!

I'll send you some of our snow/ice we've been getting here for the last couple days. We're supposed to get more tomorrow.

Hmm...what's the best way to package snow :problem:

If only we got the rain without the wind. I'm afraid my buckets would blow away like our trash cans do! :(

When you can't decide if your weekend plans should include multiple batches of soap (yes please) or stripping wallpaper (which has to get done - blech).

When you laugh at Badgers post about "only" 12 hours and can't understand when people don't unmold at 8 hours like you do! :) hehehehe

Latest posts

Back