you know your addicted to making soap when.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the end-cuts and ones with imperfections, right? :D

New Thread idea: how many bars of soap do you have in your shower/bath
right now?

I have 6 in the shower. 2 by the bathroom sink and 3 by the kitchen sink

All different kinds

I have 6 in the shower. 2 by the bathroom sink and 3 by the kitchen sink All different kinds

That is SO true. I have never used an actual bar of my soap because of all the nubs lying around the house in little bowls!!!! I'll bet I have 6 different knobby ends of soap in my shower right now.

Last edited:
When you are on crutches and pain meds and have at least 20 recipes written and supplies ordered! :)

To my Soaper Friends, if you want some internet research send me private msg! Looks like I'll be home for 4 weeks or so :-(
Roy

Last edited:
When you are on crutches and pain meds and have at least 20 recipes written and supplies ordered! :)

To my Soaper Friends, if you want some internet research send me private msg! Looks like I'll be home for 4 weeks or so :-(

Sorry to hear you are laid up, Nevada. And how nice of you to offer to do research.

When you're quitting your job and decide to spend the last of your money on soap supplies.

It's not as bad as it sounds. I'm quitting to concentrate on school, and I live with my mom. So I'll be fine, just won't be able to buy anything else for a while! :D

When you tell the family they just can't have dinner because the kitchen is filled up with soaping stuff :)

When you keep checking the UPS website because the package has been in Buffalo, NY since 1 am on friday and that is only an hour and a half away from your house...and it says it will be delivered by the end of the day on MONDAY??!!

When you seriously contemplate driving to UPS in Buffalo to pick up your box!

I try to keep everything filled at all times so I always have something to do if I would like. My molds stay filled, and my oils are measured out and ready to go.. when all my equipment is in use, I browse the forum, blog, wrap, try to tweak recipes, blend EOs, visualize colors, take notes on finished soap, check on curing soap and take notes about those. I think the primo part of soaping is stepping out of the shower without itching. Lol.

Nevada, I am sorry to hear that you are laid up for so long :-( I hope that you get better soon!

You know you're addicted to soap making when:

A.) you are going through withdrawals because you are not making soap everyday

B.) you check your cupcake batter for trace ;) (yes I really did this today) lol
LMAO! I've caught myself doing this too!!!

Finally getting you taxes finished and now it comes down to ....
1. One of the 2 tattoos you have been trying to save up for (I will supply pics if people want to see what I want to get)
OR
2. Soap supplies

Latest posts

Back