You know you are a soaper when.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my sister-in-law just asked me what size I am for Christmas (she gets done obnoxiously early), I told her I really didn't need any clothes... However, she could pick out some LaBomb colorants for me since I'm getting low. That sparked exasperated... but those are like stocking stuffers, don't you want: kitchen stuff (no), makeup (no), bath stuff (umm, no), etc. It ended with her asking me for the website. I'm totally psyched about getting new bath bomb colors!

Confession: I would have sent her to Nurture for micas... but I already have a bunch.

Good move, snappy. I already have several soap related Christmas items I am planning on asking for! It is so much better than getting stuff that you dutifully say "thank you" for and then end up never using/throwing away. I personally love it when people tell me what they want, what they really, really want. And now I have that Spice Girls song stuck in my head :)

Back