Quantcast

You know you are a soaper when.....

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

makes_scents

Reaction score
Every flat surface in your house has curing (or cured) soap on it.

You look at everything around you and wonder if it can be made into a swirl, mold, colorant, etc.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
when you visit friends and find yourself scoping out their kitchen tools wondering if they're soap safe LOL

Last edited:

rparrny

Reaction score
When all the other women your age are sharing picture of their grandkids and your showing pics of your soaps....and getting more ooos and ahhs than the kids are getting.

JayJay

Reaction score
When you significantly tighten your monthly budget and cut back on fast food spending, clothing spending, and entertainment spending, but NO CUTBACKS on soap spending. I can't do without my soaping! It's as important as housing, and utilities.

(Sigh).... I DO have a problem.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are moving and your primary consideration is labeling the soaping supply boxes in order of priority so you will have all the go-to stuff readily identifiable ....
Guilty as charged. I moved my soaping supply boxes first in an air conditioned vehicle. Each one was carefully labelled and handled by me personally. And the FIRST decision of where things were going in the new house was where the soaping supplies and equipment were going to live. That was also the first thing unpacked and ready to go.

Last edited:

BlackDog

Reaction score
When you call your husband (who builds hobby stock cars) and ask "what's up?" and he says "The UPS man came and I was happy because I thought it was my transmission parts, but it was just your crappy soap stuff." LOL what a keeper.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you get a little *too* excited when you see that your favorite supplier finally has new FOs and have to order them even though you have a ton of FOs already planned out in the soaping queue.

By the way, MadOils has some new FOs... I did limit myself to just four of them so would like some recognition for showing restraint.