Quantcast

You have to hear this

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

dillsandwitch

Reaction score
David has such a unique voice. He is awesome even when singing live. This is one of the main reasons I have only had Disturbed in my cd player (now ipod as cd crapped out) in my car for the last 3 cars (so roughly 15 years). DH continuously asks me if I'm sick of listening to them. Never. How could you be with a voice like that?

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I heard this a while ago. Someone sent a YouTube video to me on FaceBook knowing Sound of Silence is one of my all time favorite S&G songs. I thought for sure I was going to hate it. I didn't. It was quite "Disturbing" in a very good way! His voice is phenomenal. (And this is proof that not all heavy metal rockers can't sing.)

Seawolfe

Reaction score
I found this a while ago, and just kept listening to it - his voice!!
Its interesting to me how some of the metal groups put out these amazingly beautiful darkly brooding songs that just give me chills

Obsidian

Reaction score
Glad you all enjoyed it. I've always liked disturbed but I really enjoy it when a metal singer shows their true voice. Its like Cory from slipknot, not a band I like but when he sings with his other band stone sour, his voice really shines though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-pXD0FXLQ8[/ame]

Latest posts