You have to hear this

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David has such a unique voice. He is awesome even when singing live. This is one of the main reasons I have only had Disturbed in my cd player (now ipod as cd crapped out) in my car for the last 3 cars (so roughly 15 years). DH continuously asks me if I'm sick of listening to them. Never. How could you be with a voice like that?

I heard this a while ago. Someone sent a YouTube video to me on FaceBook knowing Sound of Silence is one of my all time favorite S&G songs. I thought for sure I was going to hate it. I didn't. It was quite "Disturbing" in a very good way! His voice is phenomenal. (And this is proof that not all heavy metal rockers can't sing.)

I found this a while ago, and just kept listening to it - his voice!!
Its interesting to me how some of the metal groups put out these amazingly beautiful darkly brooding songs that just give me chills

Glad you all enjoyed it. I've always liked disturbed but I really enjoy it when a metal singer shows their true voice. Its like Cory from slipknot, not a band I like but when he sings with his other band stone sour, his voice really shines though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-pXD0FXLQ8[/ame]

Back