Yo! from Glasgow (Scotland)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyCosmetics

Reaction score
I just joined because i started making melt & pour soap. So far, ive made a few decent bars, and i have a million ideas, so ive invested in the basic equipment.

I recently started looking at ingredients and found articles on sls & sles, so need to do more research on that. Eventually i want to make cold progress soap, and make beer related soaps using hops, barley, or even real beer.

Maybe one day when i better, i can apply and get a license, so i can sell my soap.

I use real beer in my soap now and then, it makes a lovely lather in CP soap. Do a search on here first though so that you learn to boil it down first otherwise you run the risk of a volcano;)

Hello! I'm also from Glasgow but stay just outside it now. I jumped in at the deep end and started in cp soap. The first batch turned out well and now have been bitten by the bug! Happy soap making.
Im also just outside it, in east kilbride. I'll be trying cold process eventually, after i get a hand blender, and figure out how the percentages of essential oils & colours work.

Back