Yippeee!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyE

Reaction score
I kicked a$$ this weekend at my first festival! 7x my high-rent booth fee, tons of contacts. The local newspaper wants to do an article, and several boutiques want my stuff, as well as possibly a health-food store! I had such a great time. It rained yesterday morning, but cleared off about noon. The balloons were amazing, and it was a resounding success! Thank you all for the encouragement and telling me to go for it! You guys are awesome!!!

very nice! Congrats!! The tables look beautiful!

Thanks all! I defintely learned a lot and had a great time!

Bruce~the cash register was a huge help! The only problem I had was if I left it on, it turned off and I could not get it back unless I took the batteries out. It could be a safety that I did not read about. You have that problem???

SimplyE said:
Bruce~the cash register was a huge help! The only problem I had was if I left it on, it turned off and I could not get it back unless I took the batteries out. It could be a safety that I did not read about. You have that problem???

There is a super easy fix to that, it threw me for a loop as well. Just press the yellow "C" button and hold for 2 seconds. Then it is back on.

Bruce

x

WAY TO GO!!!

what an awesome start!

i'm so happy for you-all that hard work is paying off!

congradulations and wishing you nothing but onward and upward! :D

You guys all are to thank! There is no way I could have done it without your help, ideas, and experiences!

I am really excited to now get my goods in the local businesses and on to my next fair!

I encourage everyone to do this because you learn so incredibly much, especially for the area that you live in. It was so rewarding talking to people and being so passionate about soap. Very great experience!

Thanks!
Athena :D

kwahlne said:
YOU ROCK! What great news! You have a BEAUTIFUL setup. Can I ask where you got your cash register?

Thanks! It was so fun!

The cash register suggestion was thanks to Bruce and helped immensely. It is portable and runs on batteries. Very light weight too. As noted, I had a problem with it going to "sleep" on me, but Bruce just clued me in as noted above.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001DCC2U/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Your stall looks amazing, and congratulations on the stores who want to carry your stuff!

Back