Yet Another Newbie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odekiisu

Reaction score
Hi all! I have recently added soapmaking to my Endlessly Long List Of Crafty Hobbies, so I decided to find a place where I can yell about soap and ask for advice on some of my, uh, more questionable ideas 😅 Nice to meet y'alls!

Pleasure to meet you Odekiisu and Welcome to the forum , Happy to have you here with us :) .

Welcome.gif

I decided to find a place where I can yell about soap
😅 YIKES! ? or HIP HIP HOORAY! ?

It's not too late to turn back. Save yourself! Move quickly now, I'm telling you.
Speaking of yelling about soap ;) our @Zing can get a little fired up, but don't worry, he doesn't bite.

And so sorry, @Odekiisu, but it IS too late to turn back. This forum is like the Hotel California. Check out any time you like, but... ;)

Hello EveryoneEverybody. Not really a newbie. An Oldie That stopped years ago and want to get back into it. Stopped to care for husband who was doing most of the soaping. Now he is gone and I think I want to pick it up again at least in a small way for now.

Welcome Lurolia & it's a pleasure to have here with us . My Condolences on the passing of your husband , it is nice that you are picking up soap making again . Looking forward to hearing from you .
Bless

Latest posts

Back