Yes, another "How's my label?" thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it! It is simple but makes an impact. The font is nice. I would only adjust the size of the owl so that there is less of a void in the circle or drop it down a bit?

I really like it! The yellow eyes are nice but colour printing can be a pain if you weren't intending on going that way to start with.

If you wanted to square it up visually without altering your circle, you could go in this direction (you could use the black for the soap name depending on your font, but you'd probably have to make it thicker).

grumpy_owl.jpg

grumpy_owl_yellow.jpg

Stacy I really like what you did there! Now I really like the one with the yellow. Amazing how a little tweak can change everything.

I'd go with the yellow (with back outline), I was drawn to that one first. The black and white looks to stark for me.

Wow, that is super cute, Stacy! You are all so talented and helpful.

Putting on my printer's hat.... how are you going to be printing your labels? At home? At a print shop?

Keep in mind that there can be a substantial difference in the price of printing just black on white and printing in colour.

I love the logo, btw. However, I'm in the minority in liking the b/w version better that the one with colour.

Back