Yep, Soaped to long when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're agonizing over which soap to bring along with you on vacation... :confused:

(I'm going to Hawaii on Sunday woooo!!!)

Oh... I did that. The soap part, not the Hawaii part. I needed two for the shower, one for the bathroom sink, one by the kitchen sink, one to give the mother-in-law...

Oh... I did that. The soap part, not the Hawaii part. I needed two for the shower, one for the bathroom sink, one by the kitchen sink, one to give the mother-in-law...

I'm trying to pack super light, so I think I may just bring a basic plain jane with me. I'm really liking my salt bars, but I figure that I'll already be in a salty ocean every day so maybe that's overkill!

When you're agonizing over which soap to bring along with you on vacation... :confused:

Woot!!!! Have an awesome time! It is gorgeous there! Even the air smells better! And there should be whale migration now, don't miss a trip out to see those, it is awe inspiring to be able to see one up close!

You are waiting for your Sweet Hot Mustard to come to a thick trace. :)

I do that to my homemade sauces too, I even made a meme about it last year, because I just can`t help myself.

I compare everything to thin or thick trace! Its like soaping has ruined us or something...

Or... perhaps it has fixed us??! :think:

My dear, sweet hubby actually suggested we use HOTEL soap for vacation...LOL!

DH actually used hotel soap once while we were away fossicking. He said that cause it was in the bathroom he didn't have to dig into his bag all dirty to find his bar.
Less than a minute after the water went on he was calling me to find his soap as the hotel soap was making his skin feel weird.

Have a fantastic trip to gorgeous Hawaii. We rented a Harley and road the Kahekili Highway, nicknamed death road. What an experince on a road a bike and car cannot pass then think wet road. Oh, but it was gorgeous. Sorry got a little off topic, but then it was my topic!! :silent:

Have a fantastic trip to gorgeous Hawaii. We rented a Harley and road the Kahekili Highway, nicknamed death road. What an experince on a road a bike and car cannot pass then think wet road. Oh, but it was gorgeous. Sorry got a little off topic, but then it was my topic!! :silent:

I love your topic, and your bike trip!

I'm there right now. I brought coconut lime fragrance made with coconut milk. Lots of whales right now. Which island will you be visiting?

I just returned home on Monday! It was a lovely trip. We spent our time on Oahu. We rented a condo (group of 6) in downtown Waikiki and rented a car. We visited the beautiful beaches on the windward side most of all, and had a day trip to the north shore. The beaches and mountains were absolutely breathtaking! We had a few rainy days but mostly sun and pleasant temps (especially coming from our cold, snowy climate).

Our favourite beach was Kailua. And we had fun playing in the waves at Waimanalo Beach as well. We free swam with sharks on the north shore, and did a gorgeous ATV tour through Kualoa valley. And of course, enjoyed tons of delicious poke bowls, fresh fruit and Japanese food!

Our friends said they saw some whale spouts on a hike up to the Makapu'u lookout, but that's about it. We didn't spend a lot of time looking though!

Whereabouts are you?

Back