YAY!!! 1st batch under my belt!! take a look!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol thanks!!... Howd you miss this thread a few months ago! lol.. Much appreciated!!...

I cant wait to have more supplies available to be able to soap again! :)

Looks great!

The pics looks so wonderful! You are a great soapmaker. Those bars look sweet enough to eat. I bet they smell wonderful. I wish I had one of those babies! Don't forget to put up pics of your next batch!

Thank you ! :)

(and theres pics of the 2nd...and 3rd batches somewhere around here.... lol... they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long ago...but I like the 3rd one the best wash-wise... :) )

Way late to the party too....

But I just wanted to say congrats on your first batch.. Im going to have to try and find your third batch that you have been raving about....
im just getting started here, and finished about 3 batches, the first 2 Im not really thrilled about, but I have a good feeling about the batch I made last night!!
I'll have to take some pictures to post.

chad...i like the batches youve been doing so far ...looks like your off to a good start! and thanks!

Dl...thanks!! :)

Thanks everyone! I'm having so much fun already, and I'm only just getting started!

Thanks for all the great tips and comments!

Back