Yankee Candle’s Sun & Sand

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed.balaun

Reaction score
I love the Sun & Sand Candle at Yankee - my all-time favorite. I have been making candles for three years and have been looking for a suitable FO. I finally found it today. Bulk Apothecary sells the FO and they nailed it. I recommend.

It's wonderful! Behaves very well in CP soap. I have some in my cart, but as a hobby soaper, I can't justify that shipping! Ouch!

Bulk Apothecary sells their fragrances on Amazon. It's more than at the BA website, but if you're Prime, no shipping. If that's the only thing you want, it may be worth it. I spend far too much "padding" my cart at places like BA---getting stuff I don't really want or need to make the shipping worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Fragrance-Oil-Version-Diffusers-Candles/dp/B07QCD5QJC/ref=sr_1_6

Bulk Apothecary sells their fragrances on Amazon. It's more than at the BA website, but if you're Prime, no shipping. If that's the only thing you want, it may be worth it. I spend far too much "padding" my cart at places like BA---getting stuff I don't really want or need to make the shipping worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Fragrance-Oil-Version-Diffusers-Candles/dp/B07QCD5QJC/ref=sr_1_6
I don’t have to pay any shipping if I make a thirty minute drive to their warehouse.

I don’t have to pay any shipping if I make a thirty minute drive to their warehouse.

I haven't lived in Ohio since 1977. The closest soaping supply place to me that I know of is a three hour drive. Did a side trip once on my way up to NYC. I wish there were someplace closer, because it was a lot of fun shopping there.

Thanks for that. I'll tuck away in my soaping list. It's more than twice as much than it is at BA, though. I do have a few things to grab at BA, which helps, but my $30 order is $15 to shop. It's a toss up which is the better way to go.

Back