Ya Never Know!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBandCW

Reaction score
Two weeks ago we did a two day craft fair at a church. Lots of great vendors, should've done very well. Barely broke even, don't know why folks didn't come out.......:confused:

Yesterday we did a free event at a business in Reno. It was held in the employees dining area. This is something they do for their employees for Earth Day and usually just have non-profits. This year they added a Farmers Mkt and we were lucky to be included. We were sooooo busy and were very happy with the $$$!

Ya never know!!!:)

Congratulations!!!

Business Craft Shows are always great for me. I do one where they have Payroll Deduction for the employees to purchase items without having money on them. It comes right out of their paycheck. I do so great at it. I was bummed they cancelled it last year due to construction at the facility. You just never know sometimes.

Earth Day is tomorrow and the festival is scheduled in the same park where our weekly market is held!
Fingers crossed for good sales :)

So true, craft fairs can be boom or bust, you can never predict which. I'm really glad you did well, it's a lot of work, and very discouraging when you don't. Best of luck with the next one, too!

Latest posts

Back