WSP's Sweet Pumpkin Spice 532

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good (and skin safe) dupe of this fragrance?
I pretty much only use crafter's choice products, but I realize that can get me into trouble when WSP is backordered and I need it hastily.

If you do not have to have that particular one, Soapsupplies has a wonderful Pumpkin Spice that smells just like pumpkin pie and only discolors to a pumpkin pie color. I tried WSP's and I did not like it anywhere near this one. Soap Supplies - Fine Quality SoapCrafting Supplies The one from WSP was given to me, in fact, I will go see if I have any left.

I like WSP's Pumpkin Cider and it's skin safe in soap at 3.25%. That works for me because I usually use FO at a 3% rate.

Soapsupplies has a wonderful Pumpkin Spice that smells just like pumpkin pie and only discolors to a pumpkin pie color.
I think I remember we talked about this in a different forum post last year. I will definitely have to try them as well. I'm currently emailing Paige about several questions I have.

Okay, so I ordered the Pumpkin spice and four other fragrances from soap supplies...I really hope they are pthalate free as I haven't gotten an answer yet...but I guess if they aren't I will just use them for other purposes or destash.

If you do not have to have that particular one, Soapsupplies has a wonderful Pumpkin Spice that smells just like pumpkin pie and only discolors to a pumpkin pie color. I tried WSP's and I did not like it anywhere near this one. Soap Supplies - Fine Quality SoapCrafting Supplies The one from WSP was given to me, in fact, I will go see if I have any left.

Is this soapsupplies.net?

If so, I don't see the MUR listed on the website. Is there a particular spot to look for that information?

Last edited:
I still haven't heard back from her about usage rates or pthalate content...my order has been shipped though (preshipment). I guess at this point I'm hoping to get some type of document with the oils. Will update if/when that happens.

1 week and no response?
That stinks, IMHO. You might want to resend your request just incase your email got buried by other emails.

I plan on resending on Monday, I’m not wowed by the customer service right now, but last week was kind of stressful for everyone I think... so hopefully it’s just a glitch in the matrix

So....I emailed again on Monday morning and have not heard back yet about usage rates or pthalate content...
The fragrances smell good, but I don't think I will be repurchasing since I cannot get an answer from her.

As a last ditch effort, I may try calling the number listed on the site. It's just inconvenient for me at my day job to do this...email would have been much easier.

Latest posts

Back