WSP's Orange Sapphire - 5 Stars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
WSP’s Orange Sapphire FO - Check out the reviews -- ALL 5 Stars -- Who doesn't love orange? -- How hard is it to find one that gets the job done?

"Very Orangey!"
"Love this fragrance oil. Use it in a cold process oven processed soap, 2 ounces to 70 ounces of oil. Nice blend of citrus and floral, but decidedly orange. Easy to work with, no problem with acceleration."

https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/orange-sapphire-fragrance-oil.aspx

@dibbles Not yet. But i've been looking for a good "orangey" FO since "forever". I've tried so many without good luck. When I came across this one, and read all the positive reviews, I thought I would share so others can benefit... also, so I can find it here when I'm ready to give it a trial. 😄

@dibbles Not yet. But i've been looking for a good "orangey" FO since "forever". I've tried so many without good luck. When I came across this one, and read all the positive reviews, I thought I would share so others can benefit... also, so I can find it here when I'm ready to give it a trial. 😄
Orange is hard. I was wondering how well it worked for you, and also how much rose was noticeable. I'm generally not a fan. If you do try it, let me know. Also I think you can create a wishlist to be able to find the things you are thinking about.

Back