WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisinflorida

Reaction score
FYI for anybody needing, wanting, or planning to buy a good amount of FOs. WSP has a sister site called Fragrance and Flavors. www.fragranceandflavors.com

They have all the same fragrances (I believe) as WSP, and orders are shipped from WSP and your WSP login is the login for this site as well. Anyway.....they offer FREE SHIPPING for INTERNET orders of more than $50 and only $6.95 for orders of less than $25. I just ordered from them and saved between $11-$12 with the free shipping.

Chris

I am so EXCITED they have started free shipping on orders over $50.00. That's realy going to save me some cash!

Thanks for that heads up!

No problem. Just make sure that you order from the other site otherwise you will get charged shipping on WSP's home page.

Chris

chrisinflorida said:
FYI for anybody needing, wanting, or planning to buy a good amount of FOs. WSP has a sister site called Fragrance and Flavors. www.fragranceandflavors.com

They have all the same fragrances (I believe) as WSP, and orders are shipped from WSP and your WSP login is the login for this site as well. Anyway.....they offer FREE SHIPPING for INTERNET orders of more than $50 and only $6.95 for orders of less than $25. I just ordered from them and saved between $11-$12 with the free shipping.

Chris

I recently purchased eos from F&F and they smell really off...actually stinky, like there is something else in them besides pure eo. I purchased fos, too and the dupes are off, as well. No comparison with eos/fos I have from other places, so I won't be purchasing from them anymore. It was a waste of my money.

CiCi said:
chrisinflorida said:

I recently purchased eos from F&F and they smell really off...actually stinky, like there is something else in them besides pure eo. I purchased fos, too and the dupes are off, as well. No comparison with eos/fos I have from other places, so I won't be purchasing from them anymore. It was a waste of my money.

I've purchased quite a few of their blends with no problems, but I did have a clary sage EO & a ginger EO that STUNK!!

I 'm pretty sure that their dupes of Victoria Secrets 'Pink' & 'Very Sexy' are reversed. I have the VS real 'Pink' and it matched WSP dupe of Very Sexy.
I have both of these versions by WSP ...the description for 'Pink' matches what I smell in their dupe of 'Very Sexy' & their decription of 'Very Sexy' matches what I smell in their dupe of 'Pink'. I don't have the real 'Very Sexy' - but based on what I know, I'd say they have descriptions mixed up - wether it's their fault or the suppliers fault. I did inform them of it but they didn't respond.

CiCi, have you tried to sell the EO here or on any other lists? We have a forum area here for selling fragrances & such you don't care for or need.

No, I haven't. I take the stuff I don't like and blend them into something I can soap with. It's actually been kind of fun trying to see what I can come up with. Trouble is, I blend like I cook...a pinch of this, a pinch of that. I never measure anything. I would never be able to duplicate. I never thought to try to sell. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back