WSP - Wholesale Supplies Plus - Cold Process Soap Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
Looking at the ordering the following fragrances for CP.

Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Tea
Vanilla Oak ( Hoping this is like BB's Vanilla Oak)
Kumquat

If you have tried any of the above from WSP, could you tell me how they performed in CP? Any idea how long the fragrance stuck in CP?

I don't have those FOs. The ones I do have are Amber & Vanilla Blossom, JapaneseCherry Blossom (BBW type), Rose & Black Pepper, and Dirty (Forgot if that's a type too). Dirty is probably my favorite since it smells good on its own AND it mixes amazingly well with the others, actually adding more depth to them.

OK ladies, I'll update in 2021... After I get the fragrances (knowing WSP - that will take a few weeks), and I soap with them, and I get a few months of cure in on them.

@Arimara what is Dirty like? I read the description on WSP but I would like your opinion. Right now it only has two reviews.

Last edited:
@Arimara what is Dirty like? I read the description on WSP but I would like our opinion. Right now it only has two reviews.
It's interesting. It's lightly minty OOB, some what masculine/unisex. I haven't had a chance to make soap with it though. I don't know when I will make more soap either. Maybe soon since I'm narrowing down on what I like now that I'm getting maturing lady skin.

Here is the 4 month update on the three WSP fragrances:

Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Tea -
Good Scent Strength at 4 months.
Unique scent. Reminds me of Raspberry herbal tea. Not sweet, but
fruity. This fragrance could be a keeper.

Vanilla Oak -
At the end of cure period, the fragrance was similar enough to BB's
Vanilla Oak. At the end of 4 months, it is losing the oak tones and
reminding me more of shaving cream. I will continue to purchase
this from BB.

Kumquat -
At the end of cure period, several of my testers were interested in
the fragrance. At the end of four months, it has faded considerably.

Latest posts

Back