WSP storewide sale tomorrow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From all the emails they've been sending lately about customer service, flash sales, and pricing changes... it seems that their business might be hurting. They did move a year or so ago.... maybe they overreached?

I hate when a business that is doing well, decides to expand, and of course, the expansion costs them money, so they have to raise their prices, and that forces customers to go elsewhere, and then they're in trouble. I don't know, of course, that this is the case with WSP, but I have seen it happen before. As I mentioned in a recent thread about WSP and their frequent sales recently, I have to love those businesses that do well by just keeping their customers happy. Reliable, dependable, fair pricing, fast shipping...I'm thinking again of Soaper's Choice. They never have sales that I'm aware of, but their prices are so good, that even with shipping costs for 50lb. pails, they're still cheaper than anywhere else. You know what you're going to get when you deal with them. They've earned your trust. I feel that way about the Lye Guy, too. Why don't more businesses do this? It seems that it would be simpler to have low every day prices, instead of having to deal with sales all the time. And I can't remember ever hearing a negative comment about either of them. I'm sure we all have places where we live, like an auto repair place, that we go to, because we know they'll do a good job. They may not have an espresso machine, and free donuts, or a flat screen TV to watch while you're waiting, and their magazines may be years out of date...but your car's gonna purr like a kitten when you get it back, and you're not going to feel like you've been ripped off. That's where I'll be bring my car. No frills. Fair prices and good work. Is that too much to ask? lol Can you tell this is one of my pet peeves??? OK, I'll be quiet now. :silent:

^^^Fully agree. I love it, they expand and give all kinds of excuses for raising prices. But I have never liked WSP, although they have one fragrance I cannot live without. Of course every time I see a sale they are always conveniently out of it. I quit with them yrs ago when they short packaged butters other than purchasing this one fo. During the big Holiday sale I did put in two orders, which included the fo showing in stock. A week so later I get a notice of my second smaller order shipping and not the one I got in when the sale first came online. I called and asked what happened to line order, answer was sometimes things get out of order. This was a 2 day difference in placing the order. Few hrs later I received an email that both shipped. Well guess what my fo was out of stock and would be back in stock on x date. A few days after the sale. Snakes....is my opinion

They also launched the new Website, wspbulk.com. Where they can cater to bigger business.

Latest posts

Back