WSP Soap Box Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, msunnerstood.

I have some soap boxes that I do believe are origonally from WSP (but can't really recall) that I bought from another soaper's de-stash. I liked them okay, but they are so plain. I had to embellish them with ribbons and so forth, to give them a little flair. Some of my give-away soaps are in the boxes, but I do still have a few left to use up. The trouble is my soaps aren't usually that size. I make different shapes depending on which molds I am using and my whims at the time.

So making my own custom boxes is something I've been meaning to do one of these days. I appreciate the link!

I got my boxes today however thy are a bit tight for my size soap bars (I measured before ordering so not sure why) however,it lead me to finding a site where I can put in my measurements and print out a custom template I can use cardsock with so score!

Which site is that if you dont mind saying. I found a few but many do not work with cricut as an SVG file.

I make all of my boxes on my Cricut for probably a penny maybe 2. I use cardstock. All of my soap is packaged differently and I change it based upon the colors of my soap or theme. I made these little purses and 1 soap fits inside. and the square box is also made of card stock. Cricut scores the lines to fold and cuts out the design i make. You can get patterns in many places on the internet. The square box I make in different sizes and colors, some with a hole some not. Just an idea for you all.

Cheaper and you can change packaging anytime you want. View attachment 33044 View attachment 33045 View attachment 33046 View attachment 33047
Interesting! I have an older Cricut which I rarely use. What model do you have? I’ve had to buy way to many cutting pads and blades. Maybe the newer models are better.

Interesting! I have an older Cricut which I rarely use. What model do you have? I’ve had to buy way to many cutting pads and blades. Maybe the newer models are better.

I have had them all pretty much. I even had the Cricut cake. To cut fondant. I had the Explore air until 4-5 months ago and now I upgraded to the Cricut Maker. Its incredible - It cuts material and wood! crazy. I use it for all soap stuff. I even print and cut my labels.

Which dimension is rubbing? Try beveling your edges - sometimes curing leaves a ridge that's wider than the rest of the bar. If beveling doesn't work, plane whichever face of the bars is rubbing this time, and adjust the cut or amount of batter next time.

I got my boxes today however thy are a bit tight for my size soap bars (I measured before ordering so not sure why)

Back