WSP sale - what are you getting?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some comments on the Fragrance Review Board that their Pumpkin Lager is as good (maybe better) as BB's. Since BB discontinued theirs, I'll probably get that as well.

Has anyone tried these? I couldn't find comments on the FO review spreadsheet about any of them.

Black Pepper
Citrus Cilantro
Farmhouse Cider
Pink Watermelon Apricot
Pistachio Macaroon
Wasabi

Has anyone tried these? I couldn't find comments on the FO review spreadsheet about any of them.

Black Pepper
Citrus Cilantro
Farmhouse Cider
Pink Watermelon Apricot
Pistachio Macaroon
Wasabi

I have soaped the farmhouse cider. Soaps well, smells grapey to me.

Thanks for the feedback osso. I was on the fence about farmhouse cider because the usage rate is so low. Didn't expect it would smell grapey based on the description. Did you use it in CP?

I did, it has been a while, but I see that I overused on it. I remember thinking it had sort of a welch's grape juice note.

I love being so close to them. Mine is was delivered this after noon. Yes, 1 day shipping without having to pay for it! :D

I just got my box. Opened it to find it full of.....PEANUTS. And I paid the extra $5 which I thought was to cover the cost of NON-PEANUT packing materials. Honest to Pete!!!

Yeah i got mine. Same thing, huge box of peanuts.

But i LOVE all these fos.

Unfortunately i spilled 1 drop of the nag Champa when i was sniffing it, and it got on my skin. So now its all i can smell. .. lol

Back