WSP M&P..is it good

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rains Mirage

Reaction score
I am shopping around for bulk M&P. WSP has 14 pounds for basically 40 bucks...is that a good deal or not. I used to be a religous customer of WSP, but i used their salts, fragrances and stuff, not melt and pour

I am running out of options to get everything i need for 70. I am trying to buy for both me and my bestie

Sorry, I saw "is that a good deal or not" in your post and thought you were asking about the price.

In all honesty, the bases are just fine. But it matters what you want to use them for and what qualities you're looking for in soap. Some of them sweat like crazy, but are more "natural." Some are easier to use for suspending things in & swirl great, but then they are less "natural".

Thanks.. right now I am just looking for bulk to play with to have my bestie, mom, and a couple other's test with. It's going to be trail and error for me, but i am most likely going to have a ton of fails before i set in stone my supplies and such.

when i first started making m&p, i used WSP's Crafters Choice, it was very good.
i like the SFIC soap now and order mine from Peak. no problems at all using the Crafter's Choice, i just like the SFIC ingredients list better.

I used to order from WSP 3 to 4 times a week, so I got to know the UPS guy very well. but that was back in 03 and 04. I just never got my soap supplies from them with the exception of scent and color. I used craft store brands for my base, shows what a noob i was.

Back