WSP Hair Conditioner Concentrate???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annakathleen

Reaction score
I swear it's not been two weeks since I saw some hair conditioner concentrate on WSP by Crafters Choice. I wanted to try it out because it could be custom diluted to as thick or thin as you like. Now the link says the page does not exist! Anyone seen this elsewhere I could buy???

I've only sampled the Stephenson brand conditioner and shampoo from BB. It wasn't concentrated.

I was hoping to break my expensive salon shampoo habit with it. My hair felt like straw afterwards... Granted, I did not modify it so perhaps it could have been a lot better; I was too discouraged after my brief trial. Let us know if you do find the concentrate and how it works out. :)

If you can make lotion, you can make your own hair conditioner. It is the same process with slightly modified ingred.

I saw some concentrate today and wanted to try as well. Though with it being a smaller part of a more complex overall conditioner. It was like getting a couple of ingredients I needed to buy anyway pre-blended for me *shrug*. Lol still have 18 other ingredients in there.

Back