WSP fragrance oils 25% off - what is everyone stocking up on

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My frustration with WSP is that they have too much of a variety. For example, if I search "lavender," I get 21 results just for fragrance oils. I've been looking for a watermelon FO and that search results in 11 results. I understand that they want to appeal to a wide variety of fragrance blends, but at some point it can feel like shopping in the cereal aisle.

Their mango butter was back in stock today, so I was able to order that with some Tonka and Vetiver, Cucumber Melon, and OMH. There were soooo many more that I wanted, but I restrained myself. For now. ;)

I’ll have to check that out. I have a customer who wants a lavender vanilla blend. I’ve searched and searched but can’t find one that has impressed me.
I don't like Lavender scents but I know a lot of other people do so I picked that one and it has been very popular. I'm going to try another one from this sale too, Lavender Woods & Honey.

Their mango butter was back in stock today, so I was able to order that with some Tonka and Vetiver, Cucumber Melon, and OMH. There were soooo many more that I wanted, but I restrained myself. For now. ;)
Wait, hang on, is that sale still going? I was considering doing some shopping once it was over and the temptation would be less strong, but my willpower might not last that long.

Latest posts

Back