WSP FO Sale Tomorrow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just checking my supplies and what do you know.....I need some FOs! SETI g an alarm on my phone right now.

Gah! Going out of town and will have very limited internet access - going to be at the lake and on Memorial Day, it literally took a picture that I texted 3 hours to make it from me to the recipient. I am seriously considering taking my laptop and driving someplace with wifi (probably an hour round trip) to order FOs. Because there is something very wrong with me, apparently.

I got the email too last night and I already loaded up my cart with about $800 worth of FO's lol....depending on how good the sale is will determine what stays and what goes from there.

I caught a *rumor* in another group I follow that the FO's will be 25% off which is what I'm hoping for.

Gah! Going out of town and will have very limited internet access - going to be at the lake and on Memorial Day, it literally took a picture that I texted 3 hours to make it from me to the recipient. I am seriously considering taking my laptop and driving someplace with wifi (probably an hour round trip) to order FOs. Because there is something very wrong with me, apparently.

It's ok. When I used to be a gamer, I would drive to Starbucks at like 2AM just to do an event. My house has been crazy hot from summer and it's just too hot to soap in my craft room unless it's night time. Guess who was up til 5am last weekend. Soap makes u do things.

Looks like my attemps to not spend anymore money this month on soaping stuff has just gone out the window. I'm seriously becoming a fo ho now. I told BF that I wanted to go on a soaping vacation where I go to the suppliers and sniff all their stuff. I got this look :shock: I also mentioned possibly taking my soaping supplies with me on vacay so I can soap in luxury!

Vmakkers - At the Guild conference this year, Nature's Garden had their entire line out for sniffing. I seriously considered going to a local drugstore and buying cosmetic pads and zip lock bags and making "sniffies" of everything they had! - Also an admitted FO HO..... and proud of my collection!

Vmakkers - At the Guild conference this year, Nature's Garden had their entire line out for sniffing. I seriously considered going to a local drugstore and buying cosmetic pads and zip lock bags and making "sniffies" of everything they had! - Also an admitted FO HO..... and proud of my collection!

Ain't no shame in your FO HO game! Any must have to die for suggestions from WSP? I haven't ordered anything from them since their prices are a little high but I can't resist a sale.

Ain't no shame in your FO HO game! Any must have to die for suggestions from WSP? I haven't ordered anything from them since their prices are a little high but I can't resist a sale.

I LOVE their Bergamot & White Tea FO blend. It plays really nicely too, no acceleration or ricing.

I'm usually a "clean", non-floral type of girl and have never bought anything even remotely "foodie", but I thought I'd dip my nose in the water a little bit. My goal was to stick with Holiday scents and overall I did well..... Can't wait to review them. Only Mystical Woods - 763 was not in stock.

Vmakkers I love all of their EO/FO combinations; they generally serve as my base scents when I blend with things that are too sweet for me or too floral. I have found their descriptions to be accurate and their quality overall to be good. I agree on their pricing and only shop there when they have sales. However, they also incorporate their shipping costs into their pricing.

My favorite FO vendor hands down is Mad Oils out of Florida. This is a shop owned and operated by experienced soapers; the depth and quality of their FOs gets a 10/10 from me. If I didn't have such an EO/FO addiction, I would probably just soap with their line and be done with it, but there are still so many scent families I haven't even experienced yet... Sighs with happy anticipation :cool:

White Christmas - 569
Very Merry Cranberry - 400
Vanilla Bean Noel - 113
Three Wise Men - 318
Sugar Plum - 410
Spiced Cranberry - 149
Spiced Chestnut - 554
Sparkling Snowflake - 518
Sparkling Plum - 230
Santa's Pipe - 516
Peppermint Stick - 540
Nutcracker - 513
North Pole - 403
Noel Type - 392
Frankincense - 494
Frankincense & Myrrh - 594
Apple Jack N Peel - 148
Cinnamon - 828
Gingerbread - 162
Windsong Balsam Pine - 519
Sandalwood - 104
Orange Cranberry - 274
Hot Apple Pie - 333
Beneath the Stars - 341
Vetyver - 485
Spiked Cider - 526
'O Christmas Tree - 514
Autumn Spice - 491
Shea & Coconut - 638
Dancing Waters - 686
Edward's Temptation - 646
Ed Hardy for Men - 553
Ed Hardy for Women - 696
Beach House Type - 166

I'm usually a "clean", non-floral type of girl and have never bought anything even remotely "foodie", but I thought I'd dip my nose in the water a little bit. My goal was to stick with Holiday scents and overall I did well..... Can't wait to review them. Only Mystical Woods - 763 was not in stock.

Vmakkers I love all of their EO/FO combinations; they generally serve as my base scents when I blend with things that are too sweet for me or too floral. I have found their descriptions to be accurate and their quality overall to be good. I agree on their pricing and only shop there when they have sales. However, they also incorporate their shipping costs into their pricing.

My favorite FO vendor hands down is Mad Oils out of Florida. This is a shop owned and operated by experienced soapers; the depth and quality of their FOs gets a 10/10 from me. If I didn't have such an EO/FO addiction, I would probably just soap with their line and be done with it, but there are still so many scent families I haven't even experienced yet... Sighs with happy anticipation :cool:

White Christmas - 569
Very Merry Cranberry - 400
Vanilla Bean Noel - 113
Three Wise Men - 318
Sugar Plum - 410
Spiced Cranberry - 149
Spiced Chestnut - 554
Sparkling Snowflake - 518
Sparkling Plum - 230
Santa's Pipe - 516
Peppermint Stick - 540
Nutcracker - 513
North Pole - 403
Noel Type - 392
Frankincense - 494
Frankincense & Myrrh - 594
Apple Jack N Peel - 148
Cinnamon - 828
Gingerbread - 162
Windsong Balsam Pine - 519
Sandalwood - 104
Orange Cranberry - 274
Hot Apple Pie - 333
Beneath the Stars - 341
Vetyver - 485
Spiked Cider - 526
'O Christmas Tree - 514
Autumn Spice - 491
Shea & Coconut - 638
Dancing Waters - 686
Edward's Temptation - 646
Ed Hardy for Men - 553
Ed Hardy for Women - 696
Beach House Type - 166

Thanks for the help!

I just ordered a few colorants from Mad Oils since they have free shipping through summer. I was looking at their FO's and just couldn't decide which ones I should get.

I'm pretty open to most scents and am really trying to get a good overall collection going of both foodie and fresher scents. I've been really wanting to dip my feet in the sandalwood and woodsy/herby scents too. I love the smell of mens cologne. I've been a little wary of the spice scents just cause I have never been a fan but I really want to get a good pumpkin.

Decisions decisions! And I only have 6 more hours until the sale starts. EEK!

Back