WSP Flowerbomb dupe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here tried it? OOB smells great, but wondering how it is going to perform. Since it's a floral, I'm betting on acceleration (even though it says no on the description...I no longer trust those after Sugared shortbread...).

Update: maybe a slight acceleration, and discolors a bit yellow. I'll have to figure out how to update the excel sheet one of these days. I have a ton I'd like to share about a few other fragrances.

How is this holding up and did you like it? Did it discolor? I keep wanting to try a new floral from WSP.

I soap WSP Beach and Amazing Style. I love how the scent lasts on both. I solve most of my acceleration problems for them by adding a few tablespoons of my warm oils to the FO and also whisking the FO into the soap pot pouring it in thin slow stream. Dumping the FO into the pot just about guarantees ricing.

How is this holding up and did you like it? Did it discolor? I keep wanting to try a new floral from WSP.

I soap WSP Beach and Amazing Style. I love how the scent lasts on both. I solve most of my acceleration problems for them by adding a few tablespoons of my warm oils to the FO and also whisking the FO into the soap pot pouring it in thin slow stream. Dumping the FO into the pot just about guarantees ricing.

It is okay, not my favorite scent personally, and can't attest to how good of a dupe it is. It does seem to be sticking. Discolored to tan. Working with it was pretty okay though. I do want to try it in my "new" recipe. I dropped the RBO from my recipe as I wasn't liking the acceleration I was experiencing with it and I want to test how much this fragrance itself does accelerate without that background acceleration. It did seem to a little, but was manageable. I'm going to decrease my lye concentration the next batch as I really want to promote rivers and then I expect it to be really nice to work with then.

Latest posts

Back