WSP Flash Sale 3/23 - M&P, Molds, FOs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
12:01am to 11:50pm Eastern
Soap base sale
Milky Way Molds sale
FO sale:
30% These Select Fragrance Oils
Almond, Amber Romance*, Aqua Spa, Barber Shoppe, Bay Rum, Beach* Type, Black Amber Musk, Black Tie Fragrance, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Karma*, Mahogany Teakwood*, Nag Champa, Oakmoss, Oatmeal Stout, Patchouli, Pure Seduction*, Sands of Morocco, Vanilla Noir*, Wasabi

They are having a LOT of sales recently. Is something going on with them?

I find it strange too. Maybe they are redesigning something and need to get rid of current stock to update to new ones? Just a thought. I haven't bought since they put the most popular FOs in 16 oz quantities on sale. I bought Nag Champa (because the soaps I made with it were AMAZING) and black tie. Haven't soaped black tie yet but it smells great.

I'm tempted to purchase amber romance from this sale but I think I'll hold off. I bought 4 oz and soaped 2 of it. It was very nice but it completely disappears for the first 3 days. Then it started to slowly come back. It's been 4 weeks and it's almost completely there again! It gets stronger as time goes on.

I've wondered about the frequency of the sales too. I was wondering if they had experienced a drop in sales when they hiked a lot of their prices up so high, and now had to make up the difference by having sales so often.

Back