WSP Festival of Lights

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my! I ordered this when I went too crazy on winter fragrances and oh my gravy, this smells so good. Way back in the day I had a cinnamon and spice blend oil I used to wear, I got it from some total dive hippy shop that sold incense and I'm sure assorted sordid items along with some strange and weird things like carved stone skull "pipes" and other things. Anyway I haven't ever found it again once I moved out of state but now, this fragrance is amazing so I want to use it in everything and I've read the notes on WSP but does anyone have first hand experience with it?

WSP says
Acceleration: None
1x1.gif
Color After Cure: Light Yellow
1x1.gif
Ricing: None
1x1.gif
Separation: None

Does that hold true? And can the yellow be offset by TD at all? I want to make a blue soap with it but if it goes yellow I'm afraid my blue will go green.

No, I haven’t used it. I did read the reviews and look at the sample bar pic on WSP’s website. some reviews said there was no discoloring. I do feel confident that td will most likely fix your green problem. Make sure to not use extra virgin or pomice olive oil, or other yellowing oils in huge amounts.

Back