WSP Favorites

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
What are your favorites?

So far mine is Wild berry tulip. It smells awesome, but seized for me the first time. Blood Orange and Gogi Berry is also really nice.

I like their Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Fresh Ginger Lime, Beach, South Pacific Waters, Pink Grapefruit, Nag Champa, Sunflower, and Honeysuckle Hollow. The last two will accelerate but are workable with full water, cool temps, and the recipe will make a difference too.

I use them often and my favorites would probably be the eucalyptus spearmint, black raspberry vanilla, lemon verbena, pink grapefruit, and for winter fragrances I love their jack frost. I just got the blood orange & goji and it smells awesome oob. I also really like their white grapefruit eo. I tend to buy micas from Nurture usually but I've had good luck with their sparkle micas too.

I like their Oatmeal Milk and Honey too, but I tend to like all Oatmeal Milk and Honey FOs. Their Black Cherry, Mediterranean Fig and Very Sexy for Men are all nice.

I love their Cool Citrus Basil. It's easy to work with and sticks forever. I am using a bar right now that is over a year old. The scent is just as strong a when I made it.

Mary Lou

Basil, Sage, Mint EO/FO
Burmese Woods
Dragon's Blood
Butt Naked in Bed
Oatmeal and Honey (not OMH)
Nantucket Briar

I also have Santa's Pipe and BRV, I agree they are both very good too.

I use them often and my favorites would probably be the eucalyptus spearmint, black raspberry vanilla, lemon verbena, pink grapefruit, and for winter fragrances I love their jack frost. I just got the blood orange & goji and it smells awesome oob. I also really like their white grapefruit eo. I tend to buy micas from Nurture usually but I've had good luck with their sparkle micas too.

Jules, I'm going to soap the lemon verbena tonight. Since you listed it as one of your favorites, I assume it sticks well and isn't a mis-behavor? I just checked the scent review board and the fragrance review on here and didn't find it listed there.

Jules, I'm going to soap the lemon verbena tonight. Since you listed it as one of your favorites, I assume it sticks well and isn't a mis-behavor? I just checked the scent review board and the fragrance review on here and didn't find it listed there.

So far I have only used it blended with the black raspberry vanilla but I certainly had plenty of time to work and no discoloration as far as I could tell. One batch I scented part of the batch with brv and the rest with the lemon verbena and I had no issues at all.

So far I have only used it blended with the black raspberry vanilla but I certainly had plenty of time to work and no discoloration as far as I could tell. One batch I scented part of the batch with brv and the rest with the lemon verbena and I had no issues at all.

Thanks! I soaped it and it behaved very well and is smelling lovely. Verbena is all my sister ever wants, so she should be quite happy.

Amazing Style (dead-on dupe for Philosophy's Amazing Grace - I have the perfume on my dresser!)
Tomato
Iced Tea Twist
OMH
Rose Garden
Caribbean Coconut
Grapefruit

Back