WSP - Cyber Monday FO sale

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
WSP is having a 35% off FO sale + free shipping starting tomorrow at 9am EST and ending Nov 30 at midnight. Email says it will be their last FO sale before the end of the year. I didn't see a coupon code so I assume the discount will automatically be applied.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I just checked this morning, and saw nothing!

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You east coasteners!! (not a typo) You took all of the Frosted Birch and Juniper. Not fair...just because the sun gets to you first....grumble.

CTAnton

Reaction score
actually lenarenee they were restocking that fragrance today as well as the sugared spruce...........................check back later in the day

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually lenarenee they were restocking that fragrance today as well as the sugared spruce...........................check back later in the day

Why thank you so much CTAnton! I saw the note 11/28 note, but assumed they'd made a mistake. I will check later on.

UPDATE: got what I wanted! Recently received a sample of Frosted birch and juniper and absolutely loved it sout couldn't pass up the sale!

Last edited:

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Why do I feel compelled to place an order for more frags when I have several I have never soaped, and many I have only soaped once or twice?

My cart sits at just over $41, which places me in the free shipping category. If that $5 handling fee wasn't there, I would have already pushed GO. I probably still will -- unless you guys can talk me out of it??

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not falling for it this year. I still have FO's from LAST years big sale I have not used.

CaraBou, You can do it. JUST SAY NO! :)

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk you out of it? Let me think....

If variety is the spice of life then a larger variety of fo's is always better, right?

Last edited:

Soapmaker145

Reaction score
Why do I feel compelled to place an order for more frags when I have several I have never soaped, and many I have only soaped once or twice?

My cart sits at just over $41, which places me in the free shipping category. If that $5 handling fee wasn't there, I would have already pushed GO. I probably still will -- unless you guys can talk me out of it??
I stopped myself from ordering from Fragrancebuddy yesterday. I have a number of FB testers that made it through a year or so that I really wanted for me. I told myself that I can't buy anymore FOs until I eliminate half of what I have one way or another. Anyway, FB has incredibly reasonable prices even without the sale. I can buy anytime.

The WSP sale doesn't tempt me at all. I didn't care for the few I bought from them last year. I think it's the description of the FOs that always gets us, then reality hits after we test them. Bleh! Then we have 2 oz of a fragrance that we don't like to dispose of. Let me know if it's helping keep you from buying anymore :).

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I caved. But in my defense I had another coupon that was going to expire on the 30th. So I did 'save' more than I spent. And I absolutely did not need any more FO.

CTAnton

Reaction score
I caved as well...and only purchased what many of you have raved about over the year...I'm done ..for a very long time!

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am not falling for it this year. I still have FO's from LAST years big sale I have not used.

CaraBou, You can do it. JUST SAY NO! :)
A Handling Fee is just wrong. I'll pass.
I stopped myself from ordering from Fragrancebuddy yesterday. I have a number of FB testers that made it through a year or so that I really wanted for me. I told myself that I can't buy anymore FOs until I eliminate half of what I have one way or another. Anyway, FB has incredibly reasonable prices even without the sale. I can buy anytime.

The WSP sale doesn't tempt me at all. I didn't care for the few I bought from them last year. I think it's the description of the FOs that always gets us, then reality hits after we test them. Bleh! Then we have 2 oz of a fragrance that we don't like to dispose of. Let me know if it's helping keep you from buying anymore :).
Woohoo! Thanks guys, I did it! I sure was looking forward to those EO/FO blends, especially the citrus. This is the second time in just two weeks that I've been unbearably tempted. But all I really want is a few more key EO's. If only I could find 35% off from a trusted source!

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I only order from them during this sale, I mentally add that $5.00 to the cost of the FOs. I agree, it is wrong, but what few FOs I use all come from them. I seriously need to restock my EOs, so if anyone knows someone with a real sale, please let us know! Otherwise, I am going to make a huge order after the holidays.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't bite. Their fragrance oils are so expensive and I have so many already that haven't even been used from their sale last year December. I'm trying very hard to behave myself. Plus, I agree, their $5.00 handling fee is really dumb. I did order some bottles during their packaging sale because I needed them.

BeesKnees

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had forgotten about the handling fee but I didn't forget about their free shipping.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Same here! I instead put my money towards buying some things I was really low on from Lotioncrafters and the Herbarie, even though they weren't on sale.

IrishLass :)

Desirae

Reaction score
Why thank you so much CTAnton! I saw the note 11/28 note, but assumed they'd made a mistake. I will check later on.

UPDATE: got what I wanted! Recently received a sample of Frosted birch and juniper and absolutely loved it sout couldn't pass up the sale!
How did you get a sample of an FO? I've made at least 7 purchases from whole sale supplies and I've never once ever received a sample from them.

Do I have to specially ask for a sample or is it only certain ones and you have to pay for them?

Latest posts