WSP Customer Service

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
I was dismayed when I received my latest order from Wholesale Supplies Plus. It was not properly packed. All the items were loose in the box and a large amount of bubble wrap was on top. As a result, the gallon of Bubble Bath was free to wreak havoc on European Spa Salt and Polysorbate 80. I was short 1 cup of salt due to a tear in the package. The label on the Polysorbate 80 was smeared which indicated a leak. When I transferred the contents to a new bottle, it weighed only 15.75 oz.

I contacted Customer Service. Anna Severt's immediate reaction was to "make it right". Without hesitation, she shipped replacements for the Salt and the Polysorbate. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find 2 pounds of the salt and five 2-ounce bottles of Polysorbate 80. I was blown away by not only her prompt reply but also by her generosity.
WooHoo.gif

I've been doing business with WSP for as long as I can remember. I recommend them without reservation.

Last edited:
I have mentioned before that their customer service has made a big turn around since they have taken on an investor in the business. When I first started soapmaking WSP customer service was not good causing me to not purchasing from them for many years. I am pleased to hear you have had as good as an experience as I have had with them in the last couple of years. I also now recommended WSP.

I also had a problem with an order from them recently. They sent the wrong type of soap box. They responded to my "complaint" quickly and sent the correct boxes and didn't ask for the wrong merchandise back.

I only once had a problem with a shipment. I use their airless pumps. The tops have always been shipped counted and in bags. Imagine my surprise when one bulk shipment came with the tops all thrown loose in the box! The box was open and leaves were on top. I would have had to count and sterilize the whole thing. They shipped another, counted and in bags. They did take the first shipment back.

I also had a good experience with WSP Customer Service in the past year, after receiving someone else's order instead of my own. They actually told me to just keep it and made sure to send out mine promptly. So I ended up with a bunch of containers someone else wanted, and thought I wouldn't really use, but slowly they have been coming in handy.

I had good customer service in August when an order shipped with half the order missing. I called and they offered a refund, but dude... I want the stuff! They did ship it, although I had to wait for another order I had placed to ship. I was impressed that the two FO's I ordered during the last sale only took 5 days to ship rather than the week+ orders have been taking lately. Now the question is how big will the box for these FO's be? LOL.

I find that I love their FOs in that medium much more than in bar soaps!

I'm finding that their EO/FO Blends can solve the problem of getting EOs to stick in CP/HP hard bars. I've only tried a few so far, but they're holding their scent well! ;)

TIP: If you go to WSP Fragrance Calc, choose "Cold Process Soap", put in the amount of oils, then tick EO & FO Blends, type "A" in the box, you get a drop down list of all 106 blends to choose from. :thumbs:

Last edited:
I have had to contact them several times regarding mistakes made with orders...which does make me question their general management...but as far as customer service goes: I have also been very happy with their dedication to making things right.

I'm finding that their EO/FO Blends can solve the problem of getting EOs to stick in CP/HP hard bars. I've only tried a few so far, but they're holding their scent well! ;)

TIP: If you go to WSP Fragrance Calc, choose "Cold Process Soap", put in the amount of oils, then tick EO & FO Blends, type "A" in the box, you get a drop down list of all 106 blends to choose from. :thumbs:

But you need many monies to buy their EO/FO blend. :eek:

I have an unhealthy habit of buying 16oz bottles of FOs because I am the go big or go home girl :rolleyes: I am shipping from across the yonder so I try to get the most FO for my buck!

My test batches are less than 2 oz. fragrance in a 30 oz. oils batch. I hadn't really thought about the cost. Now that I'm retired, I'm soaping for fun and for just me... except for the fact that whenever anyone comes over they can help themselves to the curing rack! :D The only time I bought the 16 oz. size was when I made the same stuff for wholesale customers year, after year, after year. We saved $$$ buying at the time of year when the FOs were on sale.

They have sales quite often and I usually buy the FOs when they are 30% off. I usually buy 2 or 4oz but just recently bought a bunch in 8oz. We're starting to be able to do craft shows again so I want to have plenty of supplies on hand.

The only complaint I have is that their "jump in line" service is no longer quick. I live 4 hours away from them and when I used the JIL service I would get my order the next day or in 2 days. I don't mind waiting a few days but the cost of Jil vs. the wait is no longer worth it. Since I live 30 minutes away from nurture soap, I have moved most of my orders to them.

Back