Wrapping Circular Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaccart789

Reaction score
Any ideas on how to wrap this soap? I don't sell, but I am big on presentation. It's the perfectionist in me. I have a professional logo that was made and I label my soaps with my logo and stamp them. My rectangular soaps I normally band them with Kraft brown material and affix my logo/label in the center. I tie it with a raffia ribbon.
I intend on these being a facial bar. These soaps I made with yogurt and oatmeal. I used hemp, olive oil, rice fragrance from BB and etc. They look like a cut tree or log. I now need to figure out packaging to give these as gifts. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1408225399.664246.jpg

Last edited:
Stacy so kind of you to share! I love the look, but maybe over the top for my purposes. I do want that thing! LOL

I just youtubed it and I saw how to wrap these with coffee filters. I think thats economical and an easy way to get a professional look. :)

I was also going to suggest basket style coffee filters. You can use a round sticker label to list your ingredients and to hold the edges in place.

How do people wrap round soaps so that you can see the design? Or is this generally not a concern? I'm starting to play with round soaps and keep wanting people to see the design, but can't figure out how to make them look nice.

The only way you could do that would be the same as with the paper but with cellophane so its clear to see through, although the pleats will hide the design a bit.

I've tried shrink wrapping round soap, but I can't seem to get it "round". Any advise?

If you are using a 3" pvc pipe for the mold, a roll of duct tape works great. I use waxed tissue - center it on top of the duct tape roll, place the soap on top of the tissue, push down through the hole and it's easy to affix the label.

Latest posts

Back